A smile that is healthy often looks and performs best. Dr. Leo Shin is dedicated to helping patients in Newport Beach improve their oral health by addressing dental issues and concerns using modern dental practices.
Call us to schedule a comprehensive examination and consultation, and to go over your options with our dentists for restorative dental care in Newport Beach. We’re more than happy to get you in better oral health!
Your Premier Restorative Dentist in Newport Beach
Your smile’s health can be a window into the rest of your body. If you have failing teeth, gingivitis, and other oral issues, it could affect more than just your appearance.
Thankfully, we have everything patients need to receive quality services using state-of-the-art methods and technology. Treatments we offer at our Newport Beach dental practice include:
- Composite bonding and fillings repair minor damage, like cavities, chips, or cracks on teeth. We use a tooth-colored resin that can easily blend with the color of natural enamel.
- Crowns restore the structure of a broken or treated tooth. Because we predominantly use high-quality porcelain, we’re able to shade-match restorations to the smile using durable materials.
- Bridges replace up to three missing teeth in a row. Similar to crowns, bridges are created using life-like porcelain that can withstand normal wear and tear.
- Full and partial dentures can replace up to an entire arch of missing teeth. Using an acrylic base, these restorations imitate the gums and teeth, restoring the bite and improving the smile’s function.
- Dental implants are comprehensive replacements for missing teeth, addressing the tooth from root to crown. These restorations can be paired with crowns, bridges, and dentures to secure restorations in place and preserve the surrounding oral structures.
- Root canal therapy eliminates decay from inside the tooth and preserves the outer structure. This enables our dentists to save the tooth from extraction and maintain more of the natural smile.
Call Our Dental Practice in Newport Beach and Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Leo Shin and his team are committed to helping patients improve their oral health. Schedule a conference with our dentist to discover treatments to improve your health and bring out the natural beauty in your smile. Call today!